To take advantage of benefit calculators, you will need to know your individual retirement plan. This information is available on your Personalized Benefits Statement:
- Visit the Personalized Benefits Statement website
- Select Employee Self-Service
- Benefits and Payment
- Personalized Benefits Statement.
- Under UT Paid Retirement is the name of your retirement plan. (Example: CSRS, FERS, JCRS, ORP, TCRS)
It’s easy to get an estimate of how much money you’ll receive each month.
- Employees enrolled in the Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System (TCRS) can request a projection by contacting TCRS at 800-922-7772
- Employees enrolled in the Optional Retirement Plan (ORP) should contact VOYA (ING) or TIAA-CREF
- Employees enrolled in JCRS, FERS, or CSRS should contact the Retirement Services Office at email@example.com
Deferred Compensation Plans
Ask your 401(k), 403(b) and/or 457(b) deferred compensation plan providers to run projections for how much your investments will total by your projected retirement date and what the lump sum total will be versus annuitized monthly payments.
401(k), 457(b) Plans
|Empower Retirement Contacts
Thrift Saving Program