Online W-2 forms now available

Category: Announcements

Your W-2 (Employee Wage and Tax Statement) form for tax year 2011 is now available online. You will also be receiving a paper W-2 form by the end of January. If you do not receive this paper form, or need to re-print it for any reason, you may now do so by visiting the site listed below. In addition to tax year 2011, you may view, print, and download W-2 forms for any year back to 2002.

In order to access your online W-2 forms, please visit and sign on using your university NetID and password. This is the same ID and password used to access the online pay statements. The employee notice for the information on the back of the W-2 form is available from

If you have questions about your W-2, please call the University-wide Payroll Office at (865) 974-5251.